- store preferences included;
- Avoid re-enter the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password;
- analyze the use of the services and content provided by [nibirumail_client ] to improve the browsing experience and services.
Types of Cookies
Cookie technicalThis type of cookie allows proper operation some sections of the site. They are of two categories: persistent and session:
- Persistent: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain until a due date preset
- Session: are destroyed every time the browser is closed These cookies, always sent from our domain, are required to view the site and in relation to technical services offered will be then always used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus affecting the display of web pages).
Cookies analyticalCookies in this category are used to collect information about the site. Istitutomorgagni.it will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on the activity of users and as it came on the Site. The analytical cookies are sent from the same site or from third-party domains.
Cookies analysis services Third PartyThese cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as page views, time spent, traffic sources of origin, geographic origin, age , gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party softwareThis type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within of the web pages as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of services third-party software (such as software to generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality in the pages of the site.
Cookies profilingAre those cookies necessary to create user profiles to order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the site. Istitutomorgagni.it, according to current legislation, it is not required to seek consent for cookies and technical analytics, as necessary to provide the required services. For all other types of cookie consent may be expressed by the user with one or more of the following ways:
- Through specific configurations of the browser or its programs used to navigate pages that make up the site.
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services Both of these solutions may prevent the user from use or display parts of the site.
Last update 13/04/2022
How to disable cookies through browserIf you want to explore the ways in which your browser stores cookies in your navigation , please follow these links on the websites of the respective suppliers.
|Mozilla Firefox||https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione cookie|
|Safari 7.6 Mavericks||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari 8 Yosemite||https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT|
|Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch||https: // support .apple.com / en-us / HT201265|
This page has been created and is hosted on the portal nibirumail.com – The content of this page was created Wednesday, 13 April 2022 through service Cookies Policy Generator . The brand Nibirumail and businesses connected to it are not responsible for incorrect or no longer up to date. If you want receive an updated version of this content consult the owner of [nibirumail_client] from the previous page.